Who we are
MCR Health is a private, not-for-profit healthcare system providing Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Behavioral Health, Vision, Dental and many other medical services. Our locations include more than 30 healthcare centers, two mobile units, and 13 pharmacies.
- Becoming a Joint Commission Accredited Medical Group
- Establishing an innovative sliding scale fee program that provides the poor and uninsured with the dignity that comes with helping to pay for their care
- Opening the most affordable pharmacies in the region
- Creating a discount medical plan to help small businesses and the working uninsured
- Providing high quality, affordable care
President & CEO Message
It is my honor to provide leadership for MCR Health. With the support of a dedicated board of directors, our providers and employees, we have consistently provided a quality of care that can only be attained by those with a true sense of mission and a sincere interest in caring for the needs of others. I am confident that their passion for quality service will allow us to enjoy the continued success and growth we have experienced over the past 40 years.
Our rich history of compassionate care started when a group of concerned citizens leased an abandoned schoolhouse for $1 to open our first office. Since then, we have become a model of community-based care and preventive education that has been studied nationwide.
We could never have predicted how far we would come, and the incredible moments and success stories we have behind us. Over the past years, we’ve taken our abilities and patient relationships to new heights. As we emerge into this exciting phase of growth, our commitment to our patients remains our highest priority.
I am proud of our organization and of the services we provide to our community. We look forward to providing you and your family quality care at any one of our 30 plus locations.