Are you a nurse who would like to have a real work/life balance (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shift)? Would you like to take your experience using electronic health record (EHR) software to the next level? Are you good at explaining what you know to new people who join your team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional EHR/EMR training to our newest clinical team members. Our EHR Training Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Train and provide support to our new clinical staff and physicians how to document patient care using the EHR software
- Develop training materials and coordinate the training schedule
- Serve as the go-to person for EHR questions and reporting needs
- Travel between our clinic sites in 3 counties to provide onsite support
What you need to bring to this role:
- LPN or RN license required
- 2+ years’ nursing experience working clinically required (preferably in ambulatory care setting)
- 1+ years’ experience using an EHR/EMR required
- 1+ years’ formal or informal training experience required (informal training experience could be 1:1 training with a new employee)
- Available transportation to move between offices required (with mileage reimbursement)
- Tech savvy
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Experience with Athenahealth EHR a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
Relocation will not be offered for this role.
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.