Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 /hour
We are expanding our EHR Training Team – Come Join Us!
Are you a Medical Assistant who would like to have a real work/life balance (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shift)? Would you like to step away from the bedside and take your career to the next level?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional EHR training to our newest clinical team members! Our new team members earn 3 weeks’ time off in their 1st year, have 9 paid holidays, and can access amazing healthcare insurance benefits. Come join us!
As part of this role, you will:
- Provide EHR (NextGen) classroom training to our new clinical staff & physicians
- Develop training materials and coordinate the training schedule
- Serve as the go-to person for EHR/EMR questions and reporting needs
- Occasionally travel between our clinic sites in 3 counties to provide onsite support
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Active Certified/Registered Medical Assistant with 3+ years’ experience working clinically required
- 2+ years’ experience as an EHR end-user required ( preferably NextGen or eClinical Works )
- 1+ years’ experience with in/formal training and support experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Valid Florida driver license and transportation to move between sites required (w/ mileage reimbursement)
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our staff, patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.