Case Managers & Care Coordinators – Do you like seeing your patients get the follow-up support and care to assure they stay with their treatment plans? Do you have what it takes to lead a dynamic team of Care Coordinators who serve the community? If yes, we are searching for an enthusiastic, patient-focused Manager to lead our Care Coordination Team.
Be part of one of the most professional, diverse, and reputable teams in the one of the largest healthcare organizations of our kind. Apply at MCR Health today!
As part of this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the planning, operations, and management of the Care Coordination department
- Oversee and supervisor Care Coordination team
- Collaborate with clinical leadership to maintain and improve quality outcomes
Location: Bradenton, FL
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ of progressive Case Management leadership
- 3+ years’ of Care Coordinator/Case Management experience
- Knowledge of case management principles, care transition, utilization review, regulatory compliance and reimbursements, such as Value Based Purchasing
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidences
- Self-motivated to succeed and resilient
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.