Would you like to build on your housekeeping experience to be a leader? Would you like to learn more about how to clean in a way that reduces the chances of people getting sick? And would you like to only work Monday thru Friday with no holidays or 3rd shifts?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients and staff by making sure our sites and pharmacies are clean for our patients. Our staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Oversee, train, and schedule housekeeping team members
- Order and inventory supplies, tools, etc.. for housekeeping team
Locations: Bradenton and surrounding tri-county area
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Desire to provide a clean place for our patients’ care
- Valid FL Driver License & ability to be insured by MCR vehicle insurance
- Ability to be on-time and eager to work
- Ability to effectively and positively interact with coworkers and our patients
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.