Tech Support Level II
Do you currently work as an IT Help Desk Support Tech and would like to have a real work/life balance? Would you like to support clinical staff who provide healthcare services to your friends, family, and neighbors instead of a large corporation out for profits? Are you good at helping your internal customers feel supported and that you’ve resolved their issues?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our team members. Our IT Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Provide technical support to employees
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate as needed
- Use our help desk ticketing system to manage and document support calls
What you need to bring to this role:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with remove control software
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows issues
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Self-motivated to succeed and follow-thru on responsibilities
- Pride in the job you do and able to hold yourself accountable for outcomes
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Experience using BOSS Helpdesk a plus
- Experience in Healthcare IT a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.