Winter Haven, FL
Want to make you own schedule? Work Full-time or Part-time? We are now hiring across Florida for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practicioners.
The Psychiatric APRN will examine, assess, and treat behavioral health patients within scope of practice & under physician supervision within the SNF and ALF environment in various locations. The Psychiatric APRN differentiates psychiatric presentations of medication conditions from psychiatric disorders & arranges appropriate evaluation and follow-up. He/She will collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan.
Location areas open: Polk, Ocala, Gainesville, Hillsborough and Kissimmee.
- Current Florida License as Psychiatrically Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (PMHNP)
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Current CPR certification
- Current valid Florida Driver’s License
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.