We are expanding our EHR Training Team – Come Join Us!
Are you an LPN or Medical Assistant who would like to have a real work/life balance (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shift)? Would you like to step away from the bedside and take your NextGen or eClinical Works experience to the next level? Are you good at explaining what you know to new people who join your team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional EHR training to our newest clinical team members. Our EHR Training Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Provide EHR classroom training to our new clinical staff & physicians
- Develop training materials and coordinate the training schedule
- Serve as the go-to person for EHR/EMR questions and reporting needs
- Occasionally travel between our clinic sites in 3 counties to provide onsite support
What you need to bring to this role:
• Education must be one of the following:
- Active LPN license with 2+ years’ experience working clinically
- Active Certified/Registered Medical Assistant with 3+ years’ experience working clinically
• 2+ years’ experience as an EHR end-user required
• 1+ years’ experience with in/formal training and support experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
• Valid Florida driver license and transportation to move between sites required
( w/mileage reimbursement)
• Experience with NextGen or eClinical Works preferred
• Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
• Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
• Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our staff, patients & visitors
• A positive can-do attitude
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.