Do you want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Are you ready for that next step in your career where you can develop your nursing leadership skills? Are you tired of working holidays and nights and only want to work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our nursing staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Supervise and collaborate with site nursing staff to assure smooth operations & exceptional patient care
- Train and onboard new nursing staff
- Role model and support exceptional customer service behaviors
- Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
- Work as Staff Nurse as needed
What you need to bring to this role:
- Licensed LPN or RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional nursing experience
- Minimum of 1 year of charge nurse or supervisory experience
- Current CPR certification
- In-depth knowledge of outpatient patient flow, regulatory compliance, and nursing best practices
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability (or willingness to learn) to build cohesive & collaborative teams
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.