Do you have an organized mind-set complimented by creative flexibility? Are you confident and calm under pressure? Are you self-motivated to complete tasks with little supervision while keeping everyone in the loop?
If yes – then join us at MCR Health and bring your unique marketing ideas to life by creating exceptional customer experiences and extraordinary customer engagement!
As part of this role, you will:
· Coordinates the distribution of marketing communications and collateral materials
· Write creative articles and promotional materials
· Manage fundraising and community event logistics
Location: Palmetto, FL
What you need to bring to this role:
· Education : degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
o Bachelor’s degree & 1+ years’ experience
o Associate degree & 3+ years’ experience
· 2+ years’ experience in a marketing, advertising, or public relations position required
(Healthcare related experience a plus)
· Advanced/Mastery level expertise in Microsoft Office Suite required
· Excellent oral and written communication to include both creating and editing
· Working knowledge of marketing principles
· Working knowledge of Photoshop and/or InDesign beneficial (with willingness to learn)
· Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present
· A positive can-do attitude
· Valid driver license required
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.