We are building our training team and looking for a learning and development (L&D) professional to join us! Are you looking for an L&D role where you can grow and make it your own? Do you like the idea of working with a nimble and energetic team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide an exceptional learning and orientation experience to our team members. Ournew team members earn 3 ½ weeks of paid time off (PTO) in their first year andhave 10 paid holidays. And our HR Team is friendly, courteous, professional, andmost importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Develop and facilitate new employee orientation and other learning & development programs
- Monitor and communicate training program goals and outcomes
- Act as the owner of the learning management system
- Develop and deploy elearning content
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g. Instructional Systems Design, Adult Education, etc..) required (Master’s preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in developing & facilitating L&D programs required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products required
- Available transportation to move between sites as needed (with mileage reimbursement)
- 2+ years’ experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) beneficial
- 1+ year experience developing elearnings a plus
- Ability to present and facilitate content both in-person and virtually
- Ability to effectively train, influence, and motivate staff in a positive, proactive, and transparent manner
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
Relocation will not be offered for this role.
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.