We are building our training team and looking for a learning and development (L&D) professional to join us! Are you looking for an L&D role where you can grow and make it your own? Do you like the idea of working with a nimble and energetic team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide an exceptional learning and orientation experience to our team members.
As part of this role, you will:
- Develop and facilitate new employee orientation and other learning & development programs
- Monitor and communicate training program goals and outcomes
- Act as the owner of the learning management system
- Develop and deploy elearning content
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g. Instructional Systems Design, Adult Education, etc..) required (Master’s preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in developing & facilitating L&D programs required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products required
- Available transportation to move between sites as needed (with mileage reimbursement)
- 2+ years’ experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) beneficial
- 1+ year experience developing elearnings a plus
- Ability to present and facilitate content both in-person and virtually
- Ability to effectively train, influence, and motivate staff in a positive, proactive, and transparent manner
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
Relocation will not be offered for this role.
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.