Would you like to work for an organization that is patient-centered, results-driven, and team-focused? Would you like to have a Monday thru Friday work/life balance (no more holidays, weekends or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as they come to us for their healthcare needs. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Examine, assess, prescribe, and treat behavioral health patients within scope of practice & under physician supervision
- Differentiates psychiatric presentations of medication conditions from psychiatric disorders & arranges appropriate evaluation and follow-up
- Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- Current Florida License as Psychiatrically Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (ANCC)
- Current Supervisory Relationship record with the state of Florida
- Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience working with patients with adult, child, and substance abuse
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.