Are you currently working in healthcare billing and would like to a change, but want to stay in healthcare? Are you familiar with managed care & insurance payers, and are willing to learn more about insurance credentialing for physicians and other healthcare providers?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service through your efforts. Our Provider Enrollment Department is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Complete insurance enrollment applications for physicians & other healthcare providers
- Complete insurance credentialing (initial and recredentialing)
- Answer credentialing and staff questions regarding provider participation, credentials, documentation, etc…
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years of provider enrollment or healthcare billing experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge in Managed Care, Medicaid, Medicare, and/or private insurance
- Medical terminology knowledge helpful
- Tech savviness and an organized mindset
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with others in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is beneficial
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.