Do you work in the insurance industry and would like to use your knowledge of insurance payors to help prevent patient hospitalizations? Or are you a nurse that wants to still help patients get the healthcare they need, but want to step away from the bedside?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients. Our ACO & Population Health Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Review and audit patient charts in the EHR for quality measures
- Document and follow-up with physicians regarding patient outcomes
- Collaborate with physicians to improve patient quality of care & avoid unnecessary hospitalizations
- Educate clinical and support staff to improve patient safety and clinical outcomes
What you need to bring to this role:
- Active Florida license as registered or licensed practical nurse (RN or LPN) required
- Available transportation to move between offices (with mileage reimbursement) required
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical healthcare experience required
- Minimum of 1 year working with electronic medical record software
- Strong knowledge of HCC and HEDIS coding preferred
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with others in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Experience with Athena EHR a plus
MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.