Tired of only talking to people only when they’re angry or upset or feeling like you have to treat your patients like a number? Do you want to help people get to the medication healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Are you tired of working holidays & 3rd shift, and do you only want to work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional pharmaceutical service to our patients. Our pharmacy staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Understand prescription orders and educate our patients about their medications as needed
- Safeguard our patients’ medications and documentation during transport
What you need to bring to this role:
- Valid Florida driving license in good standing
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician license required
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.