Do you take pride in your work ? Would you like to use your specialized skills to provide a safe and clean environment for our patients, staff and members of our community?
Does Monday thru Friday with no holidays or 3rd shifts sound like a great work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health! We have full-time positions at various locations! Our staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Ensure that all floors are maintained in a high state of readiness at all times.
- Mop, buff, and wax applicable floor surfaces.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpeted areas.
- Transport equipment to job site and keep equipment in clean and safe working order.
- Remove and replace furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Respond to building and weather related emergencies.
- Handle chemicals in compliance with organization, state and OSHA requirements.
- Support the goals and mission of MCR Health and adhere to all safety and security policies of MCR Health at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Locations: Bradenton, Arcadia and Englewood
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduation or GED equivalent or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities can acquire is necessary.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in custodial work with significant work experience in handling various floor maintenance processes including stripping, sealing, and finishing floors, spray buffing or burnishing floors, shampooing or extracting carpets, and the operation of various floor machines including buffers, burnishers, scrubbers, and extractors, is required.
- Ability to demonstrate proper floor care and carpet cleaning procedures and demonstrate skills with equipment assigned to the classification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.