Would you like to work for an organization that is patient-centered, results-driven, and team-focused? Would you like to have a Monday thru Friday work/life balance? Do you like the idea of working in the Sunshine state where you can swim, golf, etc.. year round – all without paying state income taxes?
Come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as they come to us for their healthcare needs. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Examine, assess, prescribe, and treat both adult and pediatric patients with a variety of skin conditions (ranging from acute to chronic & benign to malignant)
- Perform skin biopsies and remove suspicious lesions
- Educate our patients on preventative care & prescribed treatments
- Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- Current Florida License in Dermatology (Board Certified or Board Eligible )
- New grads welcome!!
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.