Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Experienced Dental Assistants – Do you want to help people get to the dental services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you want to work only Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you can join our dental team at the East Manatee Dental office. We are expanding our dental services and there is a need for a new dental assistant to join our team! Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays in their first year!
As a dental assistant you will:
- Complete oral radiography and laboratory procedures
- Prepare and sterilize dental instruments
- Provide preventative dental education for MCR Health dental patients
- Assist the dentist with all dental proceduresOpen position in: Bradenton, FL
Qualifications for the dental assistant position:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA) Certification required
- Radiology certification required
- 1+ years’ experience as a dental assistant required
- Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Take pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.