Are you an experienced scheduling team lead who would like to advance your career or a current medical office manager looking for a change? Do you want to lead an experienced team that helps our patients obtain the services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you want to only work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then join our team where you will be one of our Patient Access Managers. This role combines scheduling & registration knowledge with administrative and office coordination skills. The Patient Access Manager is responsible for front office operations & workflow for the Patient Services department including: patient flow, patient experience, and scheduling/registration. Additionally, this role will earn 3 weeks’ time off in their 1st year, have 9 paid holidays, and can access amazing healthcare insurance benefits. Come join us!
As part of this role, you will:
· Oversee, supervise, and evaluate patient customer service staff
· Work in conjunction with the clinical leaders to supervise and be responsible for patient flow, registration activities, and the patient experience within the site
· Responsible for the cash drawer and preparing applicable site reports
What you need to bring to this role:
· High School Diploma or GED required (Associates or Bachelors degree preferred)
· 4+ years’ experience in office management and staff scheduling required (preferably in a healthcare setting)
· 2+ years’ experience in customer/patient service role preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, projects, and demands
· Ability to influence and work collaboratively with others
· Customer service focus to positively impact the patient experience
· Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.