We are currently hiring for a conscientious and enthusiastic Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who would like to provide exceptional patient-centered care & has a positive attitude.
This position is PRN/On-Call and outpatient only. This position can work in Manatee, Sarasota or Desoto counties.
If you would like to be part of a progressive company who is focused on their patients, then come join us at MCR Health. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
· Examine, assess, prescribe, and treat pediatric patients
· Educate our patients on preventative care & prescribed treatments
· Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
· Current Florida License (Board certified preferred) as either:
· Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner OR
· Physician Assistant
· Current Supervisory Relationship record with the state of Florida
· Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience beyond rotations
· Current CPR certification
· Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
· Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.