In this challenging economic time for healthcare providers, Huntingdon Behavioral Health continues to experience unprecedented growth. As a recognized leader in behavioral healthcare, you are assured a secure environment for personal growth and professional stability. Huntingdon Behavioral Health is a part of MCR Health, Inc.
We are currently seeking Independent Florida Licensed Psychologists who want to have a meaningful impact on the quality of life of residents in skilled nursing and rehab throughout the state of Florida. This is an outstanding opportunity for an Independent Psychologist to partner with one of Florida’s most successful healthcare companies.
Our model of care provides a psychologist and a psychiatrist assigned to each facility. Upon receipt of an attending physician’s order, the psychologists perform an initial evaluation and provide psychotherapy and/or behavioral management when clinically appropriate. Our psychiatrists also perform an initial evaluation and psychotropic medication management when clinically indicated. This collaboration provides continuity of care for our patients.
The psychologist visit 1-2 facilities daily in a designated territory. Patient visits are at long term care and nursing facilities.
Current Location Areas: Pensacola, Orlando, Titusville, Daytona Baech, Winter Haven, Sebring, North Palm Beach and Miami
We offer talented individuals with compassion and integrity who will enjoy working with a team of quality professionals the following:
- Excellent per unit rate
- Quality work/life balance
- Full support systems in place
- Assigned iPad with mobile access to EHR for ease of clinical note writing
- Reimbursement for mileage
- Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD), required.
- Proficient in evidence-based treatments (i.e. CBT, ACT and DBT)
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Current, unencumbered Florida licensure
- Must be willing to travel site to site
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to establish therapeutic alliances and rapport required to work with a diverse patient population
- Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures while working within the collaborative team framework.
- Current CPR certification
- Current valid Florida Driver’s License
Huntingdon Behavioral Health was founded to provide psychiatric and psychological care to those in need of diagnosis and treatment of a mental health condition. Huntingdon Behavioral Health’s program has been carefully developed to assist adults with mental health issues to achieve their highest level of independence and functioning.