Would you like to work for an organization that is patient-centered, results-driven, and team-focused? Do you like the idea of working in the Sunshine state where you can swim golf and be outside year round – all without paying state income taxes?
Enjoy a family-friendly practice setting with quick access to the Tampa Bay community. Amenities for the entire family including access to inter-coastal waterways and the Gulf of Mexico. No matter what you are looking for, Bradenton/Sarasota has it!
We are seeking a qualified Psychiatrist seeing children and adults to join us where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as they come to us for their healthcare needs.
We offer the following benefits:
- Company paid Medical, Dental and Life
- Malpractice Insurance
- 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week for CME
- CME up to $1500.00 a year
- Member of National Health Service Corp loan repayment program
What you need to bring to this role:
- Unrestricted and Current Florida License (Board Certified or Board Eligible Required)
- Current DEA Certificate
- Member of National Practitioner Data Bank Query
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- EHR Experience
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.