Medical Billers – Would you like to build up your experience in medical payment processing? Would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where we’re expanding our revenue cycle team with 2 NEW Payment Poster positions to support our continued growth! Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays in their first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Document and post payments to patient accounts
· Review and resolve edits, denials, and appeals
· Assist patients to set-up payment plans, interpret their EOB statements, and answer their billing questions
Location include: Palmetto, FL
What you need to bring to this role:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 1+ years’ experience processing medical payments required (2+ preferred)
· Demonstrably ability to review and interpret an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
· Experience using NextGen EMR a plus
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
· Attention to detail
· Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.