Do you currently work in IT as aSystems Administrator and would like to take that next step in your career byleading other System Administrators? Wouldyou like to support clinical staff who provide healthcare services to yourfriends, family, and neighbors instead of a large corporation out for profits?
If yes – then come join us at MCRHealth where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our teammembers while having like great benefits. Our new team members earn 3 ½ weeks of paid time off (PTO) in theirfirst year and have 10 paid holidays. Our IT Team is friendly, courteous,professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
· Research, plan, design and implementhigh quality QoS enabled back-office network infrastructure
· Evaluate, recommend and selectinfrastructure equipment, services and vendors
· Research, analyze and recommend newtechnologies to meet business’ needs
· Work closely with project managersand internal customers to define scope and project parameters for new efforts
What you need to bring to this role:
· Associates degree in MIS or relatedfield required (Bachelors’ degree preferred)
o Note: 5+ years’ equivalent work experience as asystems administrator in a large enterprise environment will be accepted inlieu of degree in addition to other identified experience
· 3+ years’ experience as anenterprise level Systems Administrator required
· 2+ years’ experience providing bothinternal and external customer care in a technical environment required
· Practitioner level knowledge andskill in Linus, TCP/IP networking, PC/Server based application and VPN required
· Working knowledge of client/servercommunications installation and application maintenance required
· Working knowledge of PCcommunications protocols, hardware/software integration and function, andnetwork design skills required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suiterequired
· Self-motivated to succeed, takeownership of assigned responsibilities, and be resilient under pressure
· Must be flexible, resourceful, andable to troubleshoot while maintaining a sense of urgency
· Must be able to handle multipletasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and theimage you present
· Tech savvy and organized
· A positive can-do attitude
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug freeworkplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit toa pre-employment drug test and background check.