Do you work in a hospital or clinic and have an interest in taking your skills to the next level? Are you passionate about improving the overall health of your community? Do you want to work Monday thru Friday (no more holidays, weekends or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then join us at MCR Health! As an Intake & Referral Specialist, you will link our patients to services that support the well-being of pregnant women and young children, making a significant impact and contribution to your community! Our team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – we love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Complete initial intake interviews and screenings to determine eligibility for available programs and needed services for pregnant women and young children
- Connect and educate pre/post-natal patients on available community resources
What you need to bring to this role:
- Must meet one or more of following educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, health-related field, or Social Work
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 3+ years of public health/community development experience or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with 4+ years of public health/maternal child health experience
- Two years of college with 3+ years of public health/community development experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a fast pace and changing professional environment
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Pride in the job you do and a positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.