AP Specialists – do you have solid AP experience and the ability to handle complex invoices, vendors, and payment issues?
If yes – then come join us where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients through your work. Our Finance Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients and their work!
As part of this role, you will:
· Receives, codes, and enters invoices; and then follows payments through entire accounts payable life cycle
· Reviews, analyzes, and resolves complex invoice, vendor, and payment issues
· Supports monthly closing of AP subsystem
What you need to bring to this role:
· Associate degree in Accounting with 2+ years’ accounts payable experience
- or HS/GED with 5+ years’ accounts payable experience will be accepted
· 1+ year experience processing 1099s required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
· Ability to use critical thinking skills to navigate complex invoice, vendor, and payment issues
· Tech savviness and comfortable with technology
· Detail oriented with an organized mind-set
· Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our customers and your colleagues
· A positive can-do attitude
We are a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.