Are you tired of seeing your patients treated like a cog in the machine? Do you want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday & get a $500 sign-on bonus?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients when you triage their needs, when they need an EKG, or have questions about the services we provide. You will get to help our patients throughout their entire visit with us. Our team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Be one of the first people who greets our patients with a smile
- Triage & document patients’ complaints and history before they see their physician
- Perform EKGs, administer immunizations, and assist with procedures
- Collaborate with the clinical care team to assess, plan, and implement the patient care plan
- Educate patients based on physician or nursing provided instructions
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant with 2+ years experience
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.