Are you tired of seeing your patients treated like a cog in the machine? Do you want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients when you focus on quality and timely care and exceptional customer service. Our team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Be one of the first people who greets our patients with a smile
- Perform proper collection procedure for DOT drug screens, Chain of Custody, and routine collections
- Collaborate with health care providers in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the needs of the patients and peers
- Process specimens, i.e. insurances, filling out requisitions, lab contact numbers, logs in all reports, keeps 3 months of lab results on hand, etc.
- Document and keep accurate records regarding missed appointments by patients and follows up with patients as appropriate.
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or G.E.D
- Certified Nursing Assistant with 1 years of nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Florida State driver’s license
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.