Do you want to guide and support patients with chronic diseases so they can get the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like to utilize your nursing degree beyond bedside care? Would you like to only work Monday thru Friday (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays the first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Identify and educate HIV patients and help them manage their healthcare
· Act as a healthcare navigator for our patients and their support systems
· Collaborate with the patient and their care team in assessing, planning,
implementing, and monitoring the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
· Licensed LPN or RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing required
· 2+ years’ experience managing patients with chronic diseases required (e.g. Diabetes, Hep C, HIV, etc.)
· 2 + years’ experience working care coordination, case management, or related field required ( 5+ preferred )
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, EPM, and EHR software preferred (Athena or NextGen experience a plus)
· Ability to motivate patients and their families to participate in their care and care plan(s)
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· A positive can-do attitude
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.