Do you work in a hospital or clinic registering/scheduling patients and would like to take your skills to the next level? Do you want to help people get the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday (no more holidays, weekends or 3rd shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients when they have questions about the services we provide or need help scheduling their appointments. Our team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
· Receive and make calls to schedule patient appointments for ongoing healthcare needs
· Be the person who calls our patients with a smile in their voice and help them close open quality care gaps
· Answer questions about our services and hours
· Build, edit, and maintain Provider schedules in the EHR
· Audit patient charts in the EHR for quality measures and outreach to patients with open quality care gaps
What you need to bring to this role:
· High School Graduate or GED equivalent required
· 1 year experience in healthcare environment required
· Working knowledge of medical terminology is required
· Experience with using an EHR a plus
· Experience with billing and coding a plus
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
· Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.