Tired of only talking to people on the phone & only when they’re angry or upset? Do you want to help people get to the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you only want to work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional customer service to our patients as they call for appointments, when they arrive at our offices to see their physician, or have questions about the services we provide. Our Medical Office Receptionists are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Be the first person who greets our patients with a smile
- Check-in our patients for their appointments and schedule any needed follow-up appointments
- Answer calls to schedule appointments
- Answer questions about our services and hours
- Call patients to schedule future and same-day appointments
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Minimum of six months of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment (in healthcare would be a plus)
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.