Billers/AR individuals – Would you like to make a significant impact to the revenue of the organization? Would you like to meet face to face with patients to assist them with paying their bills and making payments? Would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients. Our revenue cycle staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Contact our patients to help them set up a payment plan that works for their budget
- Identify and troubleshoot errors, guarantor, insurance plan, and payer issues
- Identify and work denials to correct and/or re-submit
- Support and advise our Patient Service Leads regarding billing errors
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years’ experience with medical terminology & CDT and ICD-10 coding
- 1+ years’ experience with claim correction, dispute, and appeal processes
- 1+ years’ experience in dental field
- Working knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Private Payers
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
Relocation will not be offered for this role.
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.