Do you want to help people get to the dental services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Are you ready to join a growing and evolving organization? Do you want to only work Monday thru Friday? Do you enjoy working with Children?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be a Dental Hygienist. Our Dental Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Perform dental prophylactic treatments
- Educate our patients on oral care
- Act as the liaison between the dentist & the patient
What you need to bring to this role:
- Current Florida license as Registered Dental Hygienist (and is in good standing)
- 1 or more years’ experience working as a licensed Dental Hygienist preferred
- Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease when answering questions about their oral care needs
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must have experience working with children
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.