Would you like to work for an organization that is results-driven and team-focused? Would you like to use your HR Employee Relations, Benefits knowledge, and HR Administrative skills in support of the healthcare needs of your friends, family, and community?
We are looking for a highly motivated professional to support our HR department’s continued journey to be world class and the day-to-day HR needs of our growing Company. If you are someone who is excited to build vs maintain and thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to lead our HR Administration Team to provide exceptional service to our employees who take care of our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Oversee, manage, and lead the HR Administration team
- Oversee, direct and develop strategies around benefits and wellness, compensation, FMLA and other Administrative activities.
- Provide MCR leaders with guidance related to employee relations, benefits, compensation, and FMLA activities
- Ensure compliance to Accreditation bodies as related to HR files and administration
- Manage, oversee, and maintain Kronos, our HRIS
- Create tactical plans to implement, monitor,and optimize departmental performance against established key performance indicators (KPIs)
What you need to bring to this role:
- Experience in Healthcare highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Note: 3 years’ experience & an Associates’ Degree may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree in addition to other experience requirements
- 5+ years’ experience working in Human Resources, specifically in employee relations and benefits required
- 3+ years’ HR management experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in the administration and use of an HRIS required (Kronos preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Professional in Human Resources(PHR) or SHRM CP Certification required (SPHR Certification preferred)
- Leadership courage & humility to drive outcomes that are best for the organization
- Self-motivated to succeed, take ownership of assigned responsibilities, and be resilient under pressure
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present
- Tech savvy and organized
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.