Experienced hospital coders – Would you like to start seeing people again (instead of working from home all by yourself)? Would you like to expand your medical terminology & coding knowledge beyond one specialty and take it to the next level? Would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional pharmaceutical service to our patients. Our revenue cycle staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Track, trend, and forecast data from insurance companies (including ACOs)
- Identify, troubleshoot, and trend documentation related claim losses and exposures against quality measures
- Educate and act as a resource for providers and clinical staff
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- AAPC Coding Certification (or other accepted certifying board)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with medical terminology & ICD-10/CPT coding and billing hospital/surgical procedures and hospital services
- Working knowledge of Managed Care, Government Payers, and Private Payers
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**Local Candidates Only**
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.