Do you currently work as an IT Network Administrator, but would like to have a real work/life balance? Would you like to support the clinical staff who provide healthcare services to your friends, family, and neighbors instead of a large corporation out for profits?
If yes – then come join MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our employees who take care of our patients. Our new team members earn 3 weeks’ time off in their 1st year, have 9 paid holidays, and can access amazing healthcare insurance benefits. Come join us!
As part of this role, you will:
· Install and configure network hardware such as switches, firewalls, routers, Wireless AP, wireless controllers, AAA Servers and other networking support.
· Install LAN/WAN with close coordination with network technician.
· Assist in the research, analysis and troubleshooting to resolve network/security problems.
What you need to bring to this role:
· Associate degree in computer science, engineering, or related field required (bachelor’s degree preferred)
· 5+ years’ current and continuous experience in network administration and support in an enterprise environment required
· 3+ years recent experience in remote access networking (e.g. VPN, Citrix) required
· 3+ years recent experience working with Cisco iWan technology or equivalent required
· 3+ years recent experience managing Cisco wireless infrastructure
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
· MSCE, Cisco, or Citrix certification a plus
· Valid driver license required with the ability to move between sites as needed to oversee, observe, and monitor operations
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
· Ability to effectively interact with customers, staff, and others even in stressful situations
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks, projects, and demands
· Positive can-do attitude
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check