Tired of feeling like you have to treat your patients like a number? Do you want to help people receive the pharmaceutical healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like a healthy work/life balance with no more holidays or 3rd shifts?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as you assist them with their pharmaceutical needs. Our new team members earn 15 days of paid time off and 9 paid holidays their first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Understand prescription orders and educate our patients about their medications as needed
· Safeguard our patients’ medications and documentation during transport
Locations include: Bradenton / Sarasota – Float
What you need to bring to this role:
· HS Diploma/ GED required
· Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician license required
· Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
· Experience with Rx30 preferred
· Valid Driver’s License in good standing required
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
· Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.