Would you like to feel like you’re making a difference? Would you like to learn more about how to clean in a way that reduces the chances of people getting sick? And would you like to only work Monday thru Friday with no holidays or 3rd shifts?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients and staff by cleaning our clinics and pharmacies. We have both part-time and full-time positions available! Our staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Clean and maintain our clinics for our patients and staff
- Report broken items so they can be fixed
What you need to bring to this role:
- Desire to provide a clean place for our patients’ care
- Reliable transportation to/from work
- Ability to be on-time and eager to work
- Ability to effectively and positively interact with coworkers and our patients
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent preferred, but not required
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.