Fort Myers, FL
Experienced Coders & A/R Specialists – Would you like to start seeing people again (instead of working from home all by yourself)? Are you ready to move out of a supervisor’s role and become a manager? Do you want to help build a new team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where we’re creating a new team in our Ft. Myers office to support our continued growth! Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays the first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Contact our patients to help them set up a payment plan that works for their budget
· Identify and troubleshoot errors, guarantor, insurance plan, and payer issues
· Identify and work denials to correct and/or re-submit
· Support and advise our Patient Service Leads regarding billing errors
Location include: Ft. Myers, FL
What you need to bring to this role:
· High School Diploma or GED required (Associates preferred)
· 2+ years’ leadership experience (preferably in Revenue Cycle) required
· 5+ years’ experience with accounts receivable experience in a healthcare setting required
· 2+ years’ experience with behavioral health & ICD-10 and/or CPT coding beneficial
· Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
· Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
· A positive can-do attitude
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.