Do you want to help people get to the dental services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Are you ready for that next step in your career where you can develop your leadership skills? Do you want to only work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be the Dental Treatment Coordinator. This role coordinates dental treatment plans & provides leadership to our Customer Service Representatives (CSR). CSRs provide exceptional customer service to our patients as they call for appointments, when they arrive at our offices to see their dentist, or have questions about the services we provide. Our Dental Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Create and coordinate dental treatment plans
- Coordinate and communicate treatment costs and payment options to the patient
- Act as the liaison between the clinical staff & the patient
- Act as the role model & guide our Customer Service Representatives to provide exceptional service
Open positions in: Bradenton and Sarasota
What you need to bring to this role:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Minimum of three (3) years of front office dental experience required with one year in a lead role.
- Willingness to learn how to build cohesive & collaborative teams
- Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease when answering questions about their oral care needs & treatment options
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.