Are you scheduling and registering patients now, but would you like to have a real work/life balance(no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shift)? Would you like to take your healthcare experience using electronic health record (EHR) software to the next level and step away from the front of the office? Are you good at explaining what you know to new people who join your team?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional EHR/EMR training to our newest team members. Our EHR Training Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
· Provide EHR non-clinical training and support to our new employees
· Develop training materials and coordinate the training schedule
· Serve as the go-to person for EHR non-clinical questions and reporting needs
· Travel between our clinic sites in 3 counties to provide onsite support
What you need to bring to this role:
• HS Diploma or GED required
• 2+years’ experience in healthcare setting required (outpatient ambulatory care setting preferred)
• 2+years’ experience as an EHR end-user required
• 1+years’ experience with in/formal training and support experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
• Valid driver license and transportation to move between sites required
( w/mileage reimbursement)
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
• Experience with Athenahealth or NextGen EHR/EMR a plus
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
• Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
• Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our staff, patients & visitors
• A positive can-do attitude
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.