Are you an experienced HR Specialist or Coordinator who would like to expand their knowledge in HR administration? Do you have an attention to detail that assures employees get what they need?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be provide exceptional service to our employees and be an integral part of our HR Team!
As part of this role you will:
- Process and maintain employee personnel files
- Maintain, update, and run reports out of Kronos (HR Information System)
- Acts as a back-up for other key HR functions (e.g. Benefits, etc..)
What you need to bring to this role:
- Associates degree in a related field required (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3 years of commensurate experience may be accepted in lieu of degree in addition to other experience requirements
- 2+ years’ experience as an HR Coordination required (5+ preferred)
- Practical and working knowledge of HR principles, employment law, and benefits administration
- Experience with an HR information system (Kronos a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required
- PHR or SHRM CP certification preferred
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and attention to detail
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Your ability to connect with employees and help them feel at ease when discussing sensitive information
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with others in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our staff, patients, & visitors
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.