We are currently hiring for a conscientious and enthusiastic Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who would like to provide exceptional patient-centered care & has a positive attitude.
This position is PRN/On-Call and outpatient only. This position can work either 11am-8pm or 8am-8pm.
If you would like to be part of a progressive company who is focused on their patients, then come join us at MCR Health. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Examine, assess, prescribe, and treat pediatric patients
- Educate our patients on preventative care & prescribed treatments
- Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- Current Florida License (Board certified preferred) as either:
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner OR
- Physician Assistant
- Current Supervisory Relationship record with the state of Florida
- Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience beyond rotations
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.