Do you want to help people receive the healthcare they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Are you ready for that next step in your career where you can develop your nursing leadership skills? Are you tired of working holidays and nights and only want to work Monday thru Friday & receive a sign-on bonus?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients! Our new team members earn 15 days paid time off and 9 paid holidays the first year!
As part of this role, you will:
· Lead, manage, coach and guide all associates assigned to the department and maintaining positive, effective communication with providers, supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
· Collaborate with care team in assessing, planning, and implementing the patient’s care plan
Assist with administrative tasks as necessary, i.e. evaluations, discipline, and staffing
What you need to bring to this role:
· Licensed LPN or RN in good standing with the Florida Board of Nursing required
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience in professional nursing experience preferred
· Current CPR certification required
· Strong, in-depth knowledge of leadership principles and practices, including: Nursing operations, patient flow, human resources management, asset management, regulatory compliance, customer service, and evidence-based patient care.
· Florida state drivers’ license
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.