Do you want to guide our patients so they can receive the healthcare services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Would you like to work Monday thru Friday (no more weekends, holidays, or 3rd shifts) with fantastic benefits and generous paid time off?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. We are expanding our Care Coordination team is friendly, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Identify and assess our patients with complex needs
- Actively participate in the successful management of health barriers
- Act as a healthcare navigator for our patients and their support systems
- Collaborate with the patient and their care team in assessing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the patient’s care plan
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Public Health or related discipline
- Associates’ degree in Public Health, Behavioral Science or similar degree in conjunction with 4+ years’ hands-on clinical experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in Care Coordination, Case Management, or related experience in a healthcare setting
- Current Florida State driver’s license and a registered, insured vehicle with the ability to move between locations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products required
- Experience in complex discharge planning preferred
- Experience in Chronic Care Management a plus
- Case Management or related Certification a plus
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidences
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.