We have an outstanding opportunity in beautiful Bradenton, Florida for a conscientious and enthusiastic Optometrist. Practice compassionate medical eye care in our beautiful community, while examining and treating minor eye emergencies, ocular diseases, and prescribing eye glasses and contact lenses.
This position is full-time & some of the other benefits include:
- We are located in an area close to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island and Siesta Key famous for their sugary white sand
- No Weekends
- Generous PTO
- Company paid Medical and Dental insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid CME and CME reimbursement
If you would like to be part of a progressive company who is focused on their patients, then come join us at MCR Health. Our optometry departments have full onsite opticals, special testing equipment (HVF, OCT, Fundus Photography), and well trained staff including technicians.
What you need to bring to this role:
- Current Florida License
- Graduate of an approved School of Optometry
- Completion of a Residency in Optometry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.