Are you a healthcare recruiter who would like to expand their skill set to learn how to recruit physicians? Do you like using social media to expand your recruiting reach and actively source candidates? Are you comfortable working individually and within a team? If so, then MCR Health is the next step in your career!
As part of this role, you will:
- Recruit for healthcare and physician positions
- Utilize social media to recruit and respond to organizational reviews via Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc..
- Schedule, plan, and attend recruiting events
- Promote MCR, our values, and the local Tampa Bay area as a premiere work location
What you need to bring to this role:
- Associates Degree in Human Resources Management or related field (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare Human Resources, Recruiting, or similar role required
- Strong screening/interviewing skills
- Polished in both personal appearance and interactions
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal leadership
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Pride in the job you do
- Tech savvy and organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, even in stressful situations
What we will provide you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 403b
- Professional experience in a growing and changing organization
- Ability to make this role your own
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.