Coders – Would you like to start seeing people again (instead of working from home all by yourself)? Would you like to expand your medical terminology & coding knowledge beyond one specialty? Would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health Services where you will be able to provide exceptional pharmaceutical service to our patients. Our revenue cycle staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Contact our patients to help them set up a payment plan that works for their budget
- Identify and troubleshoot errors, guarantor, insurance plan, and payer issues
- Identify and work denials to correct and/or re-submit
- Support and advise our Customer Service Leads regarding billing errors
What you need to bring to this role:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with medical terminology & ICD-10 and/or CPT coding
- Working knowledge of Managed Care, Government Payers, and Private Payers
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
**MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.