Do you want to support our patients, so they can better manage their nutritional health? Would you like to closely partner with MCR’s primary care teams to improve medical outcomes? Lastly, would you like to work Monday thru Friday (no more holidays or third shifts)?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health. You will be able to provide exceptional service to our patients as they come to us for their care. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Conduct patient nutrition assessments, make recommendations, and provide nutritional information/recipes to patients
- Plan Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Plan, develop, and facilitate individual and group nutrition education for HIV/AIDS, pediatric, family, and OB patients
- Participate in outreach activities as needed (e.g. health fairs)
What you need to bring to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nutrition Science preferred
- Registered Dietician accredited by the Commission of Dietetic Registration. License must be active and in good standing.
- Must have an active Florida driver license and reliable transportation to travel throughout Manatee, DeSoto, and Sarasota counties (with mileage reimbursement)
- Experience using an EMR required (Athena a plus)
- Ability to flex your work schedule to support patient needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidences
- Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and able to troubleshoot
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.