Do you want to help people get to the dental services they need, knowing you’ve made a difference? Do you enjoy working at different locations for the variety? Do you want to only work Monday thru Friday?
If yes – then come join us at MCR Health where you will be a Dental Assistant for our Mobile Unit. Our Dental Team is friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly – they love our patients!
As part of this role, you will:
- Completes oral radiography and laboratory procedures
- Prepares and sterilizes dental procedure equipment
- Educates our patients on oral care
Open positions in: Tri-County area on our Mobile Unit
What you need to bring to this role:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) Certification required
- Radiology certification required
- 1 or more years’ experience as a dental assistant preferred
- Ability to connect with patients and help them feel at ease
- Ability to effectively interact with customers in stressful situations
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present to our patients & visitors
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Experience with Dentrix a plus
MCR Health Services is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.